Sunday, January 06, 2008












Yesterday...
Met up at 9am with Irwandi.
Went To Chai Chee SATA for our 2nd Dose of Hep B Vaccination.
We lost a lot of time due to the long queue at SATA, (one of the staff there told us there was a lot of ITE students that day)
True enough, I met with 2 of my friends there.
Anyway, we finally got our jab done at around 11.30 and went to TAMP INT to meet up with Ridwan and Najib to go Changi Beach.

FISHING TRIP!!!!
Met up with them and took a bus there.
Looked around Changi fishing gear shops and bought some food to take to the beach.
Nasi Ayam Penyet has the BEST SAMBAL, I ate it twice yesterday.
Anyway down at the beach, we set-up to fish but unfortunately, no fishes came to bite our 'prawn and worm' bait.
Yeah, we used worm but none of the guys dared to touch it, Wandi did but ended up squeeling like a girl. - AHHAHAHA
It did rain lightly several times but we still continued to fish.

NO FISHES?
I think the fishes are all at Sentosa still partying the NEW YEAR.
Or maybe yesterday was just the wrong day to fish.
So anyway, we packed up around 8pm and went to Changi Village to eat the same dish we had earlier.
Everyone bought the same food, must be good then...but the price - $4 per plate.
A little steep I guess.

Goin Home.
Me and Wandi seperated from Najib and Ridwan around 9.30 cos the both of them lived in Bedok.
Me and Wandi went wait for bus 19.
Wandi mistook the last bus for 2210 when it was actually 2010.
We ended up waiting 45mins for a roosted to lay and egg.
Ran to another busstop and waited another 15 mins for service number 29.
We finally boarded the bus at 10.45, 1 hr15mins AFTER WE SEPERATED WITH THE OTHER GUYS....Damn
Finally at Tamp Int, I waved goodbye to Wandi and boarded 293...arrived home at 11.45pm.
Damn, I hate days where I spend more than 12hrs away from home...just makes me feel I went overboard.

Today...
Slept at 1.10am, and woke up at 12pm - AHAHAHA
Anyway, tomorrow is the start of another 2 months of attachment in Changi General Hospital...makes me go WOOOHOOOHOOO and Haiz....

So anyway, thanks for reading and goodbye!:):):):):):)

Labels: